Followers

Friday 15 June 2018

June dear June...

It is better to be a young June bug than an old bird of paradise. Mark Twain



The scratches on the flower are made by the nectar seeking Bananabirds.

15/06/2018
Cool day; photos early morning.













Tree Dahlia

27/06/2018 morning 8.13 AM
It is raining today. June is nearly done and dusted, I felt a bit blog tired. 
Here is one of my favourite poems by Shelley.

"The Cloud" is a major 1820 poem written by Percy Bysshe Shelley. "The Cloud" was written during late 1819 or early 1820, Originally published: 12 July 1820

Author: Percy Bysshe Shelley


I am the daughter of Earth and Water
And the nursling of the Sky; 
I pass through the pores of the ocean and shores; 
I change, but I cannot die. 
For after the rain when with never a stain 
The pavilion of Heaven is bare, 
And the winds and sunbeams with their convex gleams 
Build up the blue dome of air, 
I silently laugh at my own cenotaph, 
And out of the caverns of rain, 
Like a child from the womb, like a ghost from the tomb, 
I arise and unbuild it again. 


©Photos mygarden +some text/Ts Lavender and Vanilla





No comments:

Post a Comment